Communications Assistant (6 Month FTC)
MCS Group is working with a leading global law firm to recruit a Communications Assistant to operate on behalf of their Senior Alumni. Our client is a world-class law firm with a strong local presence and with massive growth planned for 2019 there couldn't be a better time to join our client.
Working closely with the London office, the Senior Alumni & Communications Assistant will be responsible for supporting the day-to-day coordination of the Alumni Network and supporting the Media Relations team as project support.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Creating and implementing content across the Alumni Network website, including details of global and local news, events and job vacancies, interviewing subjects for 'in the spotlight' pieces
- Producing global monthly e-newsletter with guidance from the Alumni Manager
- Working closely with the Alumni Manager to coordinate events, including coordinating invitations and RVSPs, attending when required, to ensure smooth running of the event, and when necessary taking lead on event coordination which includes the Summer Party event in London
- Managing the weekly leavers report and invitation/registration processes
- Support the Alumni Manager in producing the Alumni Yearbook publication, including direct mail campaigns
- Assisting the Media Relations team in London with assistance with awards and events
- Working closely with external suppliers including external website host to log any necessary IT change requests
- Coordinating all reports, including quarterly member engagement statistic reports
- Managing and executing data integrity campaigns to improve the quality of member profile data stored in the Alumni Network database
- Providing support to the central Alumni team in administrative duties, including preparing presentation packs and taking meeting minutes
- Degree in Business, Marketing or a relevant discipline
- Previous professional services experience would be an advantage
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
- Research skills would be advantageous
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint and Word skill
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Sarah McGeown, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.