HR Advisor - Belfast - Well-known Brand
MCS Group is delighted to assist a leading well-known brand, wishing to appoint a HR Advisor to join their team based in Greater Belfast on a permanent basis.
The successful person must be results focused, have strong organisational and communication skills and have a passion to work with managers to help build a culture that enables every employee to deliver to their potential and ultimately grow the business.
The HR Advisor will work alongside an experienced HR Manager, supporting the design and implementation of the people strategy, including talent management, employee engagement, reward, recruitment and training:
- Provide a dedicated HR Advisory service on all Employee Relations issues, including performance management
- Manage the end to end recruitment and selection process, including supporting managers with designing adverts, creating competency-based interview questions, inductions and equality reporting
- Statutory equality reporting - The successful candidate will be required to assist with both the monitoring return and Article 55 Review.
- Review, update and communicate policies and procedures ensuring they are in line with current legislation
- Provide expert advice and support to managers and employees on HR policies and procedures and employee relations issues.
- Employee engagement projects, including employee consultations and employee engagement surveys
- Design and deliver in-house training on policies and procedures to managers and staff as and when required.
- Support and coach managers on all employee relations matters
- General HR administration when required
- Solid HR generalist experience in an advisory capacity in the following areas: recruitment and selection, sickness absence, managing performance, probation management
- Good working knowledge of current employment legislation
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment
- Experience of using PAMS is highly desirable
- CIPD qualified is desirable
- Change management experience, with exposure to TUPE would be desirable
- A competitive salary with the chance to work for a well-known organisation
- Free car parking
The closing date for this position is Thursday 14th March at 5pm.
To apply, please contact Ryan Calvert (Assoc. CIPD), HR Recruitment Specialist at MCS Group, on 02890 235456 or apply through the link.
MCS Group - CIPD Awards NI Headline Sponsor 2019