DIGITAL MARKETING COORDINATOR (Head Office)
MCS Group are working exclusively with renowned financial services provider, Progressive Building Society as they seek to recruit a Digital Marketing Coordinator. This is an exciting new opportunity within the Society's Marketing team.
Reporting to the Operations Director the successful candidate will be responsible for managing and growing the Society's digital presence and boosting brand identity across multiple online platforms.
Key Responsibilities include:
* Creating and implementing effective digital marketing campaigns in line with the Society's digital marketing strategy.
* Assisting with developing the digital marketing strategy as required.
* Creating engaging online content and implementing across the Society's website and various social media channels to aid in driving online traffic and boosting their online presence.
* Creating and coordinating direct email campaigns.
* Assisting in the development and upkeep of the CRM.
* Continually analysing online traffic and suggesting new innovative ways for improvement.
* Generating reports of online metrics to assist with the digital marketing strategy.
* Coordinate marketing activity with external agency partners when necessary.
* Assist with the management of the company Sharepoint Intranet site.
* Support the marketing and operations activity as required.
These responsibilities are for guidance and will be subject to review in light of changing circumstances. Other duties of a similar nature and appropriate to the position may be assigned from time to time.
* Educated to degree level or equivalent in Marketing or a relevant discipline.
* 2-3 years' experience in a digital marketing role.
* In-depth knowledge of digital and SEO techniques.
* Experience of using Google Analytics.
* Relevant working knowledge of Digital Marketing tools.
* Experience of using InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop.
* Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work across business teams by understanding their strategic drivers and priorities.
* Positive and organised approach to work with the ability to work to tight deadlines, manage multiple priorities and provide practical, creative solutions to challenges.
Besides the opportunity to join a renowned organisation, the role of Digital Marketing Coordinator comes with an attractive benefits package including a competitive salary, pension scheme with generous Society contributions, Society bonus scheme, life assurance, holiday exchange scheme, cash health plan and more.
Progressive Building Society is an equal opportunity employer.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Sarah McGeown, Sales & Marketing Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.