MCS Group is delighted to be partnering with a major manufacturing organisation to support with the exclusive recruitment of several Project managers. to implement and deliver one of the Groups largest investments in Technology and business transformation projects seen to date. We are seeking a Project Manager to managing the Procurement elements of the project.
- As an experienced Project Manager, you will coordinate the execution of all the change impact actions associated with Procurement ensuring Local Process Owners close out actions on time and to the required standard.
- You will partner with, assist, support, and hold Local Process Owners to account in order to minimise project slippage.
- You will highlight areas of concern/risk and communicate these to the Project Management Office / General Managers/COO
The successful candidate will have:
- 3rd Level Qualification with extensive relevant experience managing projects through full lifecycle.
- Proven track record in delivering process and systems changes to a challenging deadline as part of a wider business transformation process
- Strong customer, supplier and internal relationship management
- Ability to engage delivery teams using positive management methods
- Comfortable engaging and aligning activities at a senior level across the business
- Sound commercial awareness of project cost and risk management
Although not essential it would be highly desirable if you have the following:
- Relevant Engineering / Science / Mathematics / Commercial degree
- APM Project Management Qualification (PMQ)/Prince 2 or equivalent practitioner level accreditation
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Kirsty Dillon, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence