Finance Manager, Newry - Excellent opportunity with an attractive salary and progression opportunities.
MCS Group is recruiting a Finance Manager for a global business in Newry.
This is a key appointment to the finance team and will have a specific responsibility around inventory management. Responsibilities will include month end reporting, analysis, key performance indicators and additionally supporting the new product development and further ad-hoc projects and modelling around efficiencies and development of systems.
- Month end reporting and valuation of stock to include analysis, maintenance of overhead allocations and resolution of discrepancies
- Preparation and presentation of month end inventory provision, group consolidation and write off reports
- Analysis of purchase price variances, yield, stock ageing, NRV calculations to provide KPI info
- Build relations with the wider finance team, departmental managers and the business as a whole
- Project management for development of reporting tools
- Support the annual business planning cycle and assist in the year end stock take procedures and external audit
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA)
- Must have 2 year PQE and experience of financial systems and accounting
- Experience of month end procedures
- Must have experience of MS Excel to an advanced level and comfortable working with complex formula
- Experience of preparing statutory and management accounts is desired
- Experience of preparing budgets and cashflows is also desired
In return the client are offering a salary tailored to attract the best in market, plus an attractive benefits package.
For further details on this position, or any other Senior Finance job, please contact Nadine Savage on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.