MCS Group are currently working with renowned supplier to the retail food industry to recruit a Marketing Executive. There couldn't be a better time to join our client as they are currently gearing up for massive international growth.
As Marketing Executive within this dynamic company, you will be coordinating across all departments in a complete 360 marketing position. A hardworking and dedicated personality are essential traits for the Marketing Executive within this fast-paced innovative company.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Developing and implementing an effective marketing strategy to increase the company's profile and growth within its target markets, with the aim of developing new relationships with both customers and external suppliers
- Continually establishing new innovative ways to promote the brands personality, products and services across multiple platforms, including opportunity for sponsorship and event hosting or attendance
- Effectively establish the company's brand identity via social media marketing and consistently manage engagement across the social media pages
- Efficiently manage all reporting on the relevant metrics to measure ROI
- Actively conduct market research and manage customer feedback to contribute to NPD, distribution, customer care and the company's approach to quality
- Maintain and grow the company's CRM database to assist with e-mail campaigns in line with the company's social media plan
- Liaising with external agencies and suppliers to coordinate marketing material that effectively promotes the company's products and services
- Working with the relevant departments and external suppliers to coordinate company events including conferences, open days, and tradeshows
The ideal Marketing Executive will be organised, results focused and can work of their own initiative.
- Third level qualification in Marketing, Business or a similar discipline
- Knowledge of relevant digital marketing tools including Google Analytics
- Experience with Photoshop and/or Adobe InDesign
- Flexibility in both working hours and ability to assist team members in various departments
- Availability to travel within the UK, Ireland and Europe if needs be
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Sarah McGeown, Sales & Marketing Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are.
Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456. All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.