MCS Group is working with a world class Manufacturing company to recruit a Sales & Marketing Executive as part of their growing Commercial team. With extensive growth and plans for continued expansion there couldn't be a better time to join our client!
This is a fantastic opportunity for the successful Marketing Executive to gain experience in an exciting role that offers full input into some fantastic projects.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Working closely with the Commercial Manager to coordinate and implement all marketing activity including, website updates/content, PR content, advertising and promotions and mail campaigns
- Proactively identifying and managing brand marketing opportunities within the product sector
- Liaising with the Sales Team to provide support to marketing strategies, agree advertising plans with each sector and manage the agreed budget
- Managing and developing close relationships with internal teams, external partners and suppliers and key customers within the marketplace
- Coordination and attendance of company events including trade shows, exhibitions, and site visits
- Identifying innovative initiatives and changes that can improve customer satisfaction in the brand
- Analysis of marketing statistics and providing detail reports and ideas for improvement
- Conduct market research and analysis including target market data, current market share and competitor profiles in order to identify business opportunities
- Any other duties, within reason and capability, as determined by management.
- Third level qualification in Marketing, Business or relevant discipline OR equivalent experience in a similar role
- Experience with managing online marketing and social media
- Experience in design of advertising and marketing materials
- Experience with relevant analytic platforms
- Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise workload
- Ability to travel throughout the UK and Ireland on business when required.
Besides the opportunity to join a world class, expanding company and an attractive salary the role of Sales & Marketing Executive also comes with further additional benefits including:
- Performance bonuses
- Free car parking
- Attractive pension
- Westfield Healthcare Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Child Care Voucher Scheme
- Employee Retail Discount and Cash Back Scheme
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Sarah McGeown, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.